IJCSI Publication Fees
Publishing with open access is not without costs. IJCSI defrays those costs from article-processing charges, because it does not have subscription charges for its research content, believing instead that immediate, world-wide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research articles is in the best interests of the scientific community.
Publication fees are used to pay for several expenses:
Research Papers Publication Fees
- Manuscript handling from submission to publication
- Electronic composition and production
- Server and website update and maintenance
- Electronic archiving
- ePublication Certificate
- Administrative expenses and other overheads
Authors of accepted papers will be sent the Registration Form to register their papers.
Dissertation and Thesis Publication Fees
- Standard Paper (<= 10 pages): USD $190
- Additional Pages (> 10 pages): + USD $9 per extra page
There is a standard publication fee for the different levels of study (BSc, MSc/MPhil or PhD/DPhil) of USD $120.
Returns and Cancellations Policy
We do not provide any returns.
IJCSI Published Papers Indexed By: